Our community connection service is all about supporting people impacted by Covid. If Covid has made it challenging for you to buy essentials like food, or to pay bills, we'll help you access government support and services. Our service is FREE and available to anyone in Auckland.
We can help:
- Coordinate food parcel, that suits your dietary needs, with a local foodbank
- Access available government funding so you can buy essentials like clothing, mobile phone top up, petrol or pay bills
- Supply you with PPE and RATs
- Connect you to specific cultural services to support your social and mental recovery
- Find available resources to support your wellbeing
- Explore employment assistance options available from Ministry of Social Development
- Organise in-home vaccination
- Provide advice and information on other available community assistance
Contact us on Freephone 0800 824 5872 (0800 TAIKURA) or complete our web form.