Planning for adulthood
From Disability Connect
Wednesday 24 June
Online via Zoom, 6.30pm to 9.30pm
This seminar will be of interest to you if:
- You worry about the long term welfare of your young person with a disability when you pass away – who will support them to make decisions about their personal care and welfare? And who will understand their needs and make decisions about their personal and physical welfare on their behalf if they are unable to do so?
- You need to understand the difference among welfare guardianship, power of attorney, property management and how a Trust may be useful for managing property.
- You need information about the relevance of a Will and Letter of Wishes and how these might be useful.
- You are concerned about managing and protecting assets or income of your young disabled person.
- You are considering a family trust or sole beneficiary trust for management of assets.
Visit the Disability Connect website for more information.