Needing flood support?


Last updated 30 January 2023


Thinking of disabled people and their families/whānau impacted by these floods. You can access information about services and disability support on our website and Facebook page.

If you need urgent assistance, here’s what you can do: 

1. Call emergency services on 111. If you have difficulty hearing or talking on the phone, try the 111 TXT service to contact Fire, Ambulance or Police on

3. Call your provider if you need support to access food, medicine or have mobility needs.

2. Check for info about disability related supports from Whaikaha. They will post any updates on their Facebook page. You can also call them on or on freephone 0800 566 601. 

4. You can also call us. We’ve stood up a flood response team so we can advocate for you on a wide range of needs. This includes getting immediate support from your provider, if this has been challenging.

Our knowledgeable and friendly support facilitators will be available at the three main evacuation centres in Auckland -- check our evac page regularly to find out when they're available onsite. 

We can also help you access food and flood related financial support from the government. Email or call us on freephone 0800 824 5872.

Go to our flood support page for information about assistance.